Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentines Day

So this past weekend Sunday Feb 13 2011 i went to my boyfriends house...i was very happy to find out that i had val day off because that meant i got to see Matt a day earlier! It was very nice having an extra day to spend with him seeing how we live 2 and 1/2 hours away. The 13th we just went out for a little while...went shopping...and driving around. On val day we went to Brann's for dinner, it was very yummy! I also really enjoyed the movie he got me (leap year) and the CD. I also got a jcpenny gift card which will be nice to use. He also found out that if i get a job my friend and i will be moving out there in July. He was very excited...and i am too. I hope everything works out!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a nice valentines day. Always try to keep things special.

    ReplyDelete