Monday, January 10, 2011

Great Weekend With Matt and His Family

So this weekend I went over to my boyfriends house. We had a lot of fun. Matt and I went out to dinner at IHOP. That was nice to have a dinner date...seeing how we don't get to do that much. Saturday we went and had some fun shopping, and relaxing. We watched a movie called fireproof which was really good. I think everyone should see that before they get married...great movie. Sunday in the morning Matt and I woke up and went fishing with some of his family. That was fun because I never have gone ice fishing. We each only caught no more then two fish. That kinda was boring because we didn't catch anything but it was a great thing to do and try. I would go again.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had an awesome time. The best way to catch a fish is to call it--here fishy fishy! Little fishy in the brook, come and bite upon my hook! LOL
    That is a good movie and yes, everyone should see it and it has a great Christian base to it.

    ReplyDelete